In the bottom of that sidebar, you find pictures and videos of my beautiful Colombia! Enjoy it!

Sudoku!

This is one of my hobbies. I share with you becouse is a good way to distract you of stress from University or School! I hope you like it! Oh, I'll give to you a little advice: When you finish it, please go back to study numerical methods.
El sudoku del día por SudokusWeb.com

Monday, July 26, 2010

Excell's Templates

.
Hi, if you want a see or use some of my templates, here they are!
Just, download for a view in Excell's format

TEMPLATE 1
Contents: Bisection method, linear interpolation, Newton Raphson's method, Secant method and substitution


Autor: Carlos Andrés Uribe Hidalgo


TEMPLATE 2
Contents: Fixed point


Autor: Marcela Andrea Carrillo
 

TEMPLATE 3
Contents: Fixed point, Secant method, bisection method, false position method and Newton Raphson's method


Autor: Luis Carlos Molina, Brian Leonardo Gil


TEMPLATE 4
Contents: Secant method and Newton Raphson's Method


Autor: Arcadio Cuy

No comments:

My Colombia!